EP45 - Inspiration vs Motivation with Jeff Miller
Welcome to The Bricks, a short one topic episode of The DreamMason Podcast. Intended to spark inspiration and support you moving one step closer to your Dreams.
My co-host today is Jeff Miller. Jeff is an Executive Coach, Husband, Father of Three and a Former Professional Tennis Player. Jeff and I go way back and it’s truly a gift to be able to collaborate on this podcast with him again.
On this episode of The Bricks we discuss:
- The differences between motivation and inspiration.
- Why inspiration and motivation are just feelings and not sustainable.
- Operating from Commitment & Choice vs Feelings.
- Why your feelings matter, are natural and yet you don’t have to let them run your life.
- Why you want your commitments to be the driver to get you where you want to go.
Thanks for listening. Please SHARE THIS EPISODE, TAG A FRIEND who needs to hear it, and SUBSCRIBE to The DreamMason® Podcast - so you don’t miss an episode!
You can connect with Jeff Miller here:
Instagram: @Jeff MillerCoaching
You can connect with Alex Terranova here:
You are a DreamMason®️…
Because Your Dreams Don’t Build Themselves
Alex Terranova is DreamMason, a Performance & Mindfulness Coach. He works with Leaders, Creators, and Innovators; those brave enough to build their dreams. If you’re a high performer looking for an edge, desire to expand your leadership, generate more money, more time and feel more fulfilled, working with Alex will support you in making that life a reality.