EP39 - Nobody Fits In A Box with John Civita
John Civita M.S. Ed is a creator, educator, leader and developer behind Winston Transitions, a program that supports and builds academic skills, prepares and develops life and work readiness for young adults with learning differences. John is a life coach whose practice focuses on working with young people who are challenged by learning differences and partners with them to create plans, techniques and strategies so they can create empowered and successful lives.
In this episode we discuss:
- Pushing boundaries and getting out of your comfort zone
- Trying vs Doing
- Working with people who have learning differences and those on the spectrum and transforming the landscape, education and life for these populations
- Growth vs Fixed Mindset and cultivating a Growth Mindset
- Why very few people fit in the “educational box” and adjusting the educational model
- Turning up the volume of your life
- How talent isn’t enough, it’s about taking advantage of the opportunities life presents
- Advice for parents who have children who are struggling
Thanks for listening. Please SHARE THIS EPISODE, TAG A FRIEND who needs to hear it, and SUBSCRIBE to The DreamMason® Podcast - so you don’t miss an episode!
You can connect with John Civita here:
You can connect with Alex Terranova here:
You are a DreamMason®️…
Because Your Dreams Don’t Build Themselves
Alex Terranova is DreamMason and a Performance & Mindfulness Coach. He works with Leaders, Creators, and Innovators; those brave enough to build their dreams. If you’re a high performer looking for an edge, with a desire to expand your leadership, generate more money, more time and feel more fulfilled, working with Alex will support you in making that life a reality.